Goals going into 2024

 Hey nerds! It feels very appropriate to sit here at the beginning of the new year and do a review of sorts. And to be honest this year has been taxing for me all around, which sadly isn't news, but my hobby life has had a minor upheaval with my 3d printer going haywire, resulting in me turning a lot more to analogue miniature building, seen in projects like my Mutant Chronicles Warzone force(s) and my Boglanders. 

Truth be told I cant quite remember all I have worked on, and I don't really like to encourage an assumed"standard of productivity", so instead of a tally or whatever, here is a rundown of what I have my on my mind, table and assorted piles.


Being on the way for a while, I have a good selection of neat chaos beings and renewed talks of Mordheim saw me return to make a warband after who knows how many years, these are some of my Beastmen Raiders, with about 40% of them still in stages of assembly and indecisive madness. Models are from all over the place, but big contributors are Knightmare Games and Diehard Miniatures. As you can see from my one painted never-do-well I am aiming for a very colourful and weird realms of chaos aera approach, with beastmen being very varied and sporadic but vicious bunch.


I got this terrarium decoration as a christmas present for myself, and I mean, look at it, that has terrain written all over it. So at some point I am gonna get some sort of base, ground, dirt and foliage on the big bone.


Following that, we have more terrain! This time an old medicine bottle cut and made into a watchtower of sorts, with the lid serving as the base. Manning it are more Boglanders who I aim to use as a force for Aetherpunk28, been a group lead by an Abjuration wizard stilling lacking the colours of his mates.


Included in other loose ends are my Boglanders in yellow and green. I have a mini here and there to finish painting and some assorted tokens to paint. They are functionally done, but you can always add lil bits and gribblies to them. It would be cool going over the Aetherpunk28 rules and see if I could squeeze any of these two into a force, and what lil additions I'd have to make to round them out.


More Boglanders?! well yes, as I am getting into The Doomed, I realised I should get some big cool monsters sorted out to serve as the horrors you hunt as well as finishing off the assorted tokens that came with the Boglanders. The models are all from Ramshackle games regular catalogue, but fit the bill just fine regardless!


And Warzone? I ran a little out of steam over the summer as I was doing the Children of Ilian, Hellfire Cart and Unholy Carronade, but I still have plenty on my plate of course. Here we have an assortment of Semai troops, with a Nepharite to the far left, with a Callistonian Intruder in front, backed by two Dark Huntmen. All shiny in the centre is Billy, backed by 4 Heretical Legionnaires two of which are civilians from Wasteman.


And finally we have some Cybertronic forces for Warzone too, snagged up at a sale -just in case-. Here we have 4 Chasseurs with a shotguns, as well as a fifth one carrying an imposing heavy machinegun. In the back we have the imposing Chemiman, an anti-personnel weapons platform, equipped with poisonous gas grenades and a heavy sniper rifle carried casually in one hand.

Fingers crossed all of these dangerous types will get to see some paint in the coming months and then win me glory on the tabletop. Happy new year everyone!

Uploader: 55745 af 55745 bytes er uploadet.

Comments