Being a landlord for cultists

Back in the beginning of December I got my hands on a pretty sweet box through my internship at smageklubben (site is in danish by the way), which I just had to make into a transport case for my Von Unaussprechlichen Kulten. I posted a few photos on my instagram back then, but since more cultists have sprouted from wrapped boxes I figured its worth bringing up.


I first of all love that the box is finely scaled for being a large barn in a miniatures game, my plan was to have it thematically be a secluded meeting place for the cultists in question, and that I could add some foreboding and silly graffiti to the outside of it.



I would cut out foam blocks and carve fitting holes for my cultists, so that they could all rest safely within when brought to a game. Something that turned out to be more art than science.


So now the bottom floor is taken up by my dunwich folk and some ghouls. And a crew of weird space-vampire worshippers quickly move into the second floor after that.




"You have to let us in, El Mosco demands it." Not being one to upset weird space gods, I too let them in, despite their rent being non existant.

And of course these lads are the less than quiet kind, so what do you know, later this month a whole truckload of degenerates and madmen shuffle to my door inquiring about vacancies.

   

   

   

   

   

And sir I do not care how potty trained your Deep One is, there simply isn't room for it in the attic. So I am currently fighting off cultists all wanting lodging within my quarters, and I cant help but feel that this recent influx isn't anything near the end of them....



Happy holidays and ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Comments