The Tomb has been open for a year!

I cant believe it has already been an entire year since I started this blog after being encouraged to by a friend. It was always intended to just be a way for me to splurge out information on what was going on on my hobby table. But it has since sort of grown with me having made quite a few battle reports, rambled about ideas and kickstarters and so forth.


Looking back I quite enjoy being able to see an ideas inception in a single post and then through the following months see it fleshed out into miniature. Like my Cybjörgs, Lunar Coalition and Kaiju Hunters all sprung to life and clawed their way onto my table.




And wow have I gotten a lot of games played too, with Mutants and Death Ray Guns, Wasteman and Sengoku being the main occupiers of my time. And there is plenty of other cool stuff to come, I have my lovely Squats who will need to see table time, and I am of course equally excited for actually playing a VUK campaign and see how all that madness turns out, plus lets not forget all the exiting september rats I churned out. They are bound to seek out some tasty man-flesh.





So here is to yet another year of weird things crawling from my tomb, and of course a memory to those lost during the year.



RIP Chair.

Comments